Monday, January 27, 2014

Product Review: Beyond The Zone Heat Protectant

Hey ladies, I just wanted to share a quick little vlog I did last night about Beyond The Zone Heat Protectant! As a natural that straightens I always make sure to use a good quality heat protectant to protect my curls/hair from heat damage! Being that I love big full hair even when blown out, (IE Kelis, Tracee Ellis Ross) I look for a product that's light, non- greasy and wont weigh my hair down. Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat did the trick, I love the fact that this product comes in a spray bottle, the consistency is very light, and it smells amazing. I highly recommend this product to naturals that use heat, it will leave your hair light and flowy, for $7 bucks you really can't beat it!



                                         




Beyond The Zone "Turn Up The Heat"




No comments:

Post a Comment