Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holiday Mini Haul

Happy New Year, hope everyone had an amazing holiday! So I truly cant believe 2013 has come and gone already, I had a wonderful year and I'm looking forward to an amazing 2014! I have some great things in store for BarclayINC this year! I recently just purchased a tripod which I should've done a long time ago, so be on the look out for lots of outfit post, I will be sharing a lot of my looks with you guys this year! I'm so looking forward to the new direction the blog will be going in throughout 2014! Ok, so I was suppose to share my Holiday Mini Haul with you guys weeks ago, but got a bit caught up in holiday shopping and getting geared up for the New Year, my apologies! Here are a few items I purchased throughout the month of December most of which came from H&M, they had some great sales leading up to the holidays and I made sure to take advantage of them!



H&M




H&M


Love this bag!!


H&M


I really liked the gold detailing on these, I got them long so I could wrap them around my coat or pashminas/wraps!


H&M


I ended up getting this in black also, it's so comfy and warm, love chunky knits!


H&M Online






Forever21 Online






H&M 





No comments:

Post a Comment