Sunday, January 5, 2014

OOTN: Outfit of The Night

So, yesterday was date night my babe and I decided to hit the town! The weather in Richmond has been brutal lately, I mean its been a super cold Winter thus far! Since it's definitely sweater and boot weather, I opted for a mustard colored sweater that I picked up a few weeks ago from H&M, and paired it with my BDG Jeans from Urban Outfitters along with my Colin Stuart over the knee boots that I ordered from Victoria Secret last year! Let me just say I'm obsessed with these boots so you will be seeing a lot more of them this Winter!


 


 
H&M Sweater


Colin Stuart via Victoria Secret

 
Michael Kors Watch

 









2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you! Droppig by from Lucky Community :) I love these boots and the gold shirt...really casual but classy combination.
    Take Care,
    Merrie @ www.PetiteCareerGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings and thank you so much! I really like your blog! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete