Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Few New Lippies!

I recently took a little trip to Ulta, I've been a fan of Ulta for years! They have such a great selection of make-up and hair products I could literally stay in this store for hours! I also love the fact that Ulta frequently has buy one get one free sales on all of their cosmetics, which is why I figured it would be a good time to purchase some new lippies. I ended up walking away with a few great glosses and lipsticks and only spent about $15 bucks or so!



  



 

 

Lipstick with gloss over top! I typically will put a little gloss over top of my lipstick to really make the color pop and for added shine.

 






The perfect shade of red, love this color!

 

Lipstick without gloss over top. (still has a nice sheen to it)




Lipstick with clear gloss over top, gives that extra pop!

   










No comments:

Post a Comment