Monday, February 10, 2014

February Favorites!

Hey ladies, I wanted to share some of my February Favorites with you all! Although spring is just around the corner, it definitely doesn't feel that way here in the RVA!  It's been one hell of a winter here from snow to single digit temps, I'm definitely ready for some warmer days. In the meantime shopping for new spring pieces makes me happy, February is the month in which I stop buying winter pieces and start looking for pieces that can transition from winter to spring, all the items that made my February Favorites do just that. These are pieces that can be layered and take you through the rest of winter straight into warmer spring days!


Jersey Front Waterfall Leather-Look Jacket Newlook.com $69, NOMADIC Clutch thegrandsocial.com.au $80, Komono coco Sunglasses swell.com $60, Earrings marieclaire.com, Unearthed Purple Patent Leather Cuff bluefly.com $55, Serge Lutens Lipstick, Tom Ford Mascara $56, Closet Cream Polka Dot Dress newlook.com $69, Topshop Gelato Pointed Shoes $100


Happy Valentines Day, Loves!






No comments:

Post a Comment