Sunday, January 19, 2014

Return of The Curls: Curls Around The World Tour

Well my fellow naturals I am happy to announce that I am a part of this years Return of The Curls Bloggers crew! If you remember a few posts back I spoke at the Return of The Curls Holiday Trunk Show, I had such an amazing time that I decided to team up with them again and get on board with this years Curls Around The World Tour! The tour will be hitting some great city's this year including Los Angeles, Greensboro, Louisville, and of course Richmond. I will be working alongside with some wonderful Natural Hair and Fashion Bloggers, I'm so excited about whats to come in the upcoming months! I'll be updating the blog frequently with information on the Curls Around The World Tour upcoming shows, some great natural hair info, and what you ladies can expect when you attend a show or any Return of The Curls event!







No comments:

Post a Comment