Monday, January 13, 2014

My Staple Style- Vlog now up!

Hey Ladies, I did another vlog today just talking a little bit about my regimen and how I achieve my curls by pin curling my hair! I also discuss my love of Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo and Aussie Moist conditioner both of which I've been using for years. I typically wash my hair every 7 days or so and deep condition when necessary, I don't use a lot of products on my hair, I keep things pretty simple when it comes to my regimen. I was a product junkie for years, and got way out of hand I still have a ton of different unused products under my sink, I'm truly happy that over time I've figured out what works for me! I'm going to try to do at least 2 vlogs a month discussing my hair regi and my staple products so be on the look for more to come!






Finished look!







5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the blow drying/flat iron tutorial!! The struggle for me is real! I usually go to the salon for the wash a blowout but I recently just began trying on my own! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill make sure I do a blowout flat iron tutorial! Oh yea the struggle is real especialy in the beginning..the best advice I can give dont use a lot of oils, find a good heat protectant and blowdry and flat iron using small sections as you go!! Welcome to team natural!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete