Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pose N Post Symposium presented by Chrisette Michele

All my RVA bloggers, vloggers, and small business owners please mark your calenders for this Friday's Pose N Post Symposium presented by Chrisette Michele and Rich Hipster. You definitely don't want to miss this event, come out and learn how to build your social media presence organically with Chrisette Michele and a couple of your favorite vloggers and bloggers from the YouTube and Instagram world. During her 8 city tour Chrisette Michele will be discussing topics such as natural hair in the workplace and how to achieve success through social media. There will also be an intimate performance by Miss Chrisette of course, which I'm so looking forward to! I had the privilege of attending one of her concerts here last summer at The Hipp; to say the least her voice is absolutely amazing, she's a great live performer, and when she started scatting I about lost my mind! I'm so excited that the tour is making a stop in Richmond and that I'll be covering the event for BarclayINC, I cant wait to re cap this event for those of you that cant attend! For those interested in attending, its definitely a great way to network with like minded individuals right here in the Richmond area. As I always say the art scene here is really flourishing and if we want it to continue to thrive we have to support events like this along with supporting each other. I hope to see lots of familiar faces at the Pose N Post Symposium, for more details visit richhipster.myshopify.com/collections/pose-n-post-symposium.




Pose N Post Symposium
Friday April 10th 2015 from 6-9:00 pm
Vanquish 1005 E Main Street



No comments:

Post a Comment