Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Grand Opening: Soul.Eil

RVA First Friday's April installment is right around the corner, and thank goodness the weather here in RVA will be in 70's, so it should be a beautiful night! With such a brutal Winter I haven't been to any First Friday's festivities in months, so I'm really looking forward to getting back on the scene this week! With that being said the Grand Opening of Soul.Eil will be taking place this Friday from 6-10 pm during RVA First Friday's, come out and network with other fashion lovers in the city. The boutique is located on Broad St. right in the heart of the Arts District, so you cant miss it. In the meantime you can check out their website to get a glimpse of the type of pieces they will be selling. There will be 2 DJ's all night, so it's going to be a pretty live event, of course I'll be there so if you spot me don't hesitate to come over and say hey!



Grand Opening:
Soul.Eil 
April 3rd from 6-10pm
  212 West Broad St. Richmond VA 23220

2 comments:

  1. Opening events like that are so much fun and I am glad that you shared about that here. I also have been to an opening event at LA event venues, few days back with my cousin and we both had so much fun there. That was really great.

    ReplyDelete