Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Chrisette Michelle Interview

So, a few weeks ago I blogged that I would be attending the Pose 'N Post Symposium presented by Chrisette Michele & Rich Hipster. Of course I was looking forward to the event, but due to heavy rains the venue flooded and the event was cancelled; all my Richmond folks know how certain parts of this city flood with heavy rains. Well, a few days ago Chrisette's PR folks reached out to me letting me know that Chrisette would be given all the Richmond bloggers who couldn't attend, the opportunity to do a phone interview with her! Yall know I hopped on that opportunity right away, I selected the first time slot available to conduct my interview with Miss Chrisette. My mouth dropped when that phone rang, and I heard her voice on the other line. I was already a fan of her's prior to doing my interview, but I must say I'm even more of a fan now! I'm still in awe that this woman took time out of her day to call me and allow me to pick her brain. I got the opportunity to ask about upcoming dates for the Pose 'N Post Symposium, her new album, and the Rich Hipster label/ brand. For those of you that don't know I've recently become a Blogger Contributor for Natura Magazine, you can check out my full interview at www.naturamagazineusa.com/chrisette-michele-interview-recap.



No comments:

Post a Comment