Saturday, April 11, 2015

RVA Fashion Week

Richmonder's its that time of year again, RVAFW starts tomorrow! This will be my third year attending and I'm so looking forward to this years festivities, lots of exciting things will be happening throughout the week. This is the perfect opportunity to network with other fashion lovers, bloggers, vloggers, photographers, designers, and small business owners from the Richmond area. There will be a few networking socials at various locations throughout the week, fashion shows, and jewelry showcases. Please don't miss this opportunity to support some of our local designers, I recommend anyone who loves fashion, art, or just being around creative individuals to attend at least one RVAFW event. I've met so many amazing people throughout the years by attending these types of events, and we all know how important networking is when you're trying to build your brand. On top of that its always exciting to see new designers, and fresh faces bringing something new to the scene! If you spot me out and about during RVAFW don't hesitate to come up and say hello, I love meeting my readers and other creative souls from my city!



For more info visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment