Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dress for Success: Red Carpet Runway

One of the main reasons I love being a blogger is that it has put me in the presence of so many wonderful people! I cant stress this enough but blogging is definitely a great way to network with folks, you just never know who you're going to meet! With that being said I'm super excited to be covering the Dress for Success: Red Carpet Runway showcase this year. This is the 3rd annual event, I had the pleasure of attending and covering the event last year, it was a great experience. I got to meet some powerful ladies from the Richmond area, including one of the owners of Rumor's Boutique which is a great vintage store in the city. I love the Dress for Success mission which is to assist disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, along with a supportive network and career development tools to make the transition back into the work place a lot smoother. If you live in or near the RVA area please come out and support this mission, the event will be held at The Canal Club, Friday April 17th at 6:30pm. Tickets are $20 and 100% of the proceeds benefit Dress for Success Central Virginia!




For more info or to purchase tickets visit







No comments:

Post a Comment