Thursday, October 23, 2014

RVA Fashion Week: Fall Fashion Weekend

To all my RVA folks, RVA Fashion Week is hosting its Fall Fashion Weekend this Friday and Saturday at Haxall Point! Things kick off  Friday night at 7pm with an Art and Jewelry Showcase featuring pieces from local artist/ designers. Saturday nights Designer Fashion Show begins at 8pm and will feature Fall Collections from 6 local designers. I cant stress this enough but please come out and support all of our local artist and designers here in RVA, Friday nights showcase is free people! So you dont have to spend a dime, come out support and network, its truly a great way to start your weekend!




I'll most likely be in attendance at Friday nights show, if you see me please come chat with me for a few! I love meeting my readers, I'm sure I'll be walking around enjoying a cocktail or two, hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment