Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Weekend Looks!

Yassss layering season is here, although Summer is my favorite season, I cant help but love the Fall/ Winter due to the fact that I love layering my clothing. Summer clothes are cute and simple but I really feel like you can create amazing looks during the colder months when layering, boots, and accessories come into play. As you all know a few weekends ago I attended VA Fashion Week, and wanted to share my looks with you. After 12 years of owning my Guess by Marciano bustier I finally got a chance to wear it, and I'm absolutely in love with it, why am I just now wearing this piece! I wore it under my Forever 21 blazer and over the knee Colin Stuart boots that I ordered from Victoria Secret a few years ago. My favorite Moto Jacket and black Fedora were also in rotation that weekend, here are a few pics of my looks! Ladies what are your favorite winter accessories I must say mine is hats, but I also have a new found addiction to leather gloves!



Forever 21 Blazer, Guess by Marciano Bustier, H&M Black Skinny Jeans, H&M White Belt


Love this Bustier!!


Layers!


Wearing my ASOS Black Turtleneck dress, its a go to when I'm clueless as to what I'm going to wear! I'm a firm believer that every woman should own at least one Little Black Dress!




Happy Layering Ladies!













1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey! I'm Alex and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog, Barclay Inc! If you could email me back at Alex.d(at)weddingtonway(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete