Friday, October 17, 2014

Alexander Wang for H&M

November 6th cant get here soon enough, I've been waiting on this collaboration since the Spring when I first got wind that the legendary Alexander Wang would be creating a line for H&M, he's one of my favorite designers, I've always been a huge fan of Wang and this line doesn't disappoint. The scuba inspired highly textured collection is perfect for the Fall, I love the muted color pallet that Wang chose to go with consisting primarily of white, black, and various shades of gray. The simplicity of this collection is what I truly love, the line features leggings, crop tops, and sweatshirts, essentials every women should have in her closet. Yall already know I will be on online at midnight filling my shopping cart on November 6th, reminder is already set in my phone! The sweatshirt and two-piece crop top and legging set are a must for my fall wardrobe! 




Love this set!!






Pure Dopeness!








No comments:

Post a Comment