Monday, October 28, 2013

VAFW 2013 Recap

I got a chance to attend the Day of Designers (part 2) Fashion Show during VAFW this year! This event is held in the Williamsburg/ VA Beach area, and being that I'm in Richmond I knew that I wouldn't be able to attend all the festivities, but I was stoked that I at least made it out to one. The fashion show was held in Trinkle Hall on the campus of William & Mary, this was a little treat because it was my first time on this beautiful historic campus. My friends and I walked around for about 30 minutes looking for Trinkle Hall not realizing we passed it about five times, it was cold and rainy out but eventually we made our way into the show! I had VIP Front Row tickets, but being that we were late and the show already started my seats were taken, so I made my way to a little stage where all the media and photographers were staked out. It ended up being the perfect location to sit, I grabbed a little corner of the stage had a seat and started snapping away! I enjoyed the show; a lot of the pieces I saw were well constructed and ready to wear! I must say one of my favorite designers of the evening was none other than Project Runway Season 12 contestant Angela Bacskocky. Her pieces caught my eye immediately, they were modern and fresh with a bit of edginess to them, I'm looking forward to seeing more from her in the future! Here are some of my favorite pieces and moments from the show, enjoy!











This shot is really about this models amazing legs!


Love this little dress!






I wish this pic wasn't so blurry so yall could get the full affect of what this little lady was serving!


How adorable is she!!




Hey!


and a few I-Phone Pics of yours truly from that evening....









No comments:

Post a Comment