Monday, October 21, 2013

Algebra Blessett at The ARTisan Cafe

Last Friday I attended a dope little event featuring Algebra Blessett at The ARTisan Cafe! This was my first time at The ARTisan Cafes' new location in Stony Point! While waiting for Algebra Blessett to perform, I made my way around the gallery and was immediatly drawn to an artist that was doing a live painting, which was amazing! Some beautiful handmade pieces also caught my eye, along with some great jewelry and natural hair and body products. The ARTisan Cafe is host to many handmade goods and clothing from local Artisans, so if you're in the Richmond area you definitely want to check them out! Now back to Ms. Algebra Blessett; she came out introduced herself and did a quick little QA with the audience! Her energy and aura are amazing, she has such an uplifting vibe which I really enjoyed. Her voice is absolutely beautiful, listening to her sing and play the guitar definitely put me in a zone. She sang lots of new material along with a few songs from past albums, the crowd was great and the setting was perfect for this type of Artist! If you're a fan of great music please support this sister and pick up her new album "Recovery", you can thank me later!





Host Jarrard Anthony and Algebra Blessett







DJ Mikemetic











No comments:

Post a Comment