Thursday, November 7, 2013

Naturals of RVA Fall Meet Up

I went to my first natural hair meet up last month; the meet up was hosted by Shakira and Melani from Naturals of RVA! Women of all ages were in attendance, I loved the fact that everyone was at a different stage in their natural hair journey, it made for great conversation! Some of the ladies were new to being natural and some had been natural for years like myself, as I made my way around the room I got a chance to mingle and chat with the other naturals about hair products and techniques! Our lovely host Shakira even did a few style demos, which are always nice to see live and in living color, especially when your style challenged like me! There were some great product giveaways as well, my sis even came out to the event for a little while and ended up winning a few bottles of Hydratherma Naturals products! If you’re in the RVA area and you're natural or thinking about transitioning, I would definitely suggest checking out Naturals of RVA, they have meet ups throughout the year at various locations in the city!










Loved her blonde puff!



Sis's curls were rockin'


Shakira from Naturals of RVA




Style Demo






Naturals!!


Got to meet the Artisan that makes these lovely soaps, they smell delish!







No comments:

Post a Comment