Sunday, October 13, 2013

Eileen Fisher Fall Fashion Preview at Saks

So, a few weeks ago I attended Eileen Fisher's Fall Fashion Preview at Saks Fifth Ave, the event was hosted by the beautiful Tai Beauchamp a Style Correspondent and Fashionista from InStyle Magazine! I love events that are hosted at Saks because they never disappoint. Immediatly upon walking into the event I was greeted with the the lastest issue of InStyle Magazine, and a nice glass of Champagne! I mean who doesn't want to sip on a glass of Champagne, while watching models display Eileen Fisher's beautiful collection. There were a lot of classic pieces in this years fall collection including blazers, ponchos, and the basic black pant. One of my fav pieces from this collection had to be a chic black blazer with leather detailing on the sleeves, that I was immediatly drawn too. After the show I got a chance to chat it up with Tai Beauchamp, and discovered that we we're both from Central New Jersey, shes an amazing person and has accomplished so much, definitely an inspiration to me! Here are a few pics of the actual showcase and some of the pieces from the Fall Collection, enjoy!



Eileen Fisher Fall Preview @ Saks



InStyle Magazine was in the building!



Got a chance to chat it up with InStyle Magazine Style Correspondent Tai Beauchamp, how gorgeous is she!!

















In love with this Blazer!



No comments:

Post a Comment