Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Repeat Offender!

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this in previous post, but I'm definitely not that chick whose afraid to repeat/ recycle the same piece or pieces. I try to buy timeless pieces that I can wear for years to come, and that can be mixed and matched with other items to keep it fresh. I'm also not afraid to be photographed in the same outfit/ pieces twice because 9 times out of 10 I've created a completely different look, almost to the point where you may not even notice if you've seen me in it before! I'm not a millionaire just yet, so buying cloths just to wear once or twice isn't happening. I have some friends that cringe at the thought of posting a pic on Insta or any social media for that matter, wearing a repeat outfit, it makes me chuckle just at the thought of it! So, I just wanted to share with you guys a few of my looks based around one piece, I love this Leopard Print dress that I got from H&M a few years back, I've paired it with everything from my over the knee boots, to my vintage Motorcycle Boots. It truly looks good with just about anything and its always an easy go to outfit when I'm pressed for time, or just cant figure out what to wear.




State-Fair Fall 2014


VA Fashion Week Fall 2013


RVAFW Spring 2014



I would love to know what pieces you guys recycle within your wardrobe, and what your go to items are, so do share!






No comments:

Post a Comment