Saturday, September 27, 2014

VAFW 2014

I cant believe its almost time again for VA Fashion Week, I remember attending one of the VAFW showcases this same time last year, it was a rainy cool Fall evening. Despite the cool weather and rain my fit was dope that night, I wore my leopard print H&M dress, with my Moto boots, and black Fedora. Doesn't seem like a whole year has passed, anyway I'm super excited to be attending this years festivities, the wheels are already turning in my head as to what look I want to go for this year. Over 25 new designers will be showcased during VAFW this year, including Lizzi London a Fashion Designer from London, England whose collection will be shown at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Virginia Beach. I love how fashion changes and evolves even over just a short period of time, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what this years up and coming designers bring to the show! Its so refreshing attending events like this especially in VA, I love connecting and networking with others who have the same passion and love for the fashion culture as I do. I've met so many amazingly interesting people over the past few years, especially since I've been blogging. If any of my readers live in VA and plan on attending VAFW please leave me a comment I would love to meet some of you!





The opening show "Fashion For a Cause" will be held right here in RVA on Sunday October 5th, 2014 from 3-6pm at Celebrate Downtown located at 103 E Broad St. Super excited that one of the VAFW showcases is being held right here this year! Hope all my Richmond fashion lovers will be in attendance supporting this event! 

Purchase your tickets at www.vafashionweek.com

.





No comments:

Post a Comment