Monday, September 22, 2014

A Few New Fall Pieces

I absolutely love the Summer, so I'm sad that it has come to an end I swear this year seems to be going by so fast! However as much as I love Summer weather I absolutely am a stan for Fall Fashion, lots of layers, boots, hats and scarves are definitely my thing. I'm so excited that in another few weeks I can pull out my Moto Jacket with my boots and really get creative with my looks. I love the colors that come with the Fall wardrobe like mustard, ox blood, and my all time fav lots of black. I picked up a few new pieces from H&M a few weeks ago, I'm in process of building up my Fall wardrobe and will be taking you guys on the journey with me, sharing my latest finds, and showing you how I incorporate them into my everyday looks, mixing old with the new.



Love the texture and color of this top, and its nice and thick! 
Mustard is one of my fav colors it really compliments my complexion so you will be seeing me in this color a ton this Fall/Winter.


(P.S this is the actual color of this top, 1st pic was without the flash)


Love this shirt dress, I plan on pairing this with a pair of tights and my over the knee boots or a cute pair of booties.


This piece is lined on the inside which is really nice.


Happy Fall Ladies, stay tuned to BarclayINC to see more of my Fall wardrobe and looks! 





No comments:

Post a Comment