Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Barclay Boutique

Well ladies March is finally here, although its still freezing most days I'm starting to notice a few spring like days being sprinkled into the mix, so spring and summer are definitely getting closer! With the warmer weather approaching I figured it would be the perfect time to launch my boutique, I decided a long time ago that I wanted to start The Barclay Boutique in 2014, and I'm super excited to announce that I finally did. The Barclay Boutique is now up and running, it was a long time coming this is something I talked about doing for years, I know I still have so much to do and learn about running my own business but the experience within itself thus far has been amazing! There's nothing like doing what you love, I'm truly blessed to have the courage to step out there and start something new and fresh. I've been obsessed with fashion forever, my love for clothes really began to flourish in my late teens/ early 20's when I worked as a Fashion/ Visual Merchandiser and Assistant Manager at Forever 21! I learned a lot about putting together looks that where unique, budget friendly, and inspiring to others!! Please make sure to check out  thebarclayboutique.bigcartel.com I'll have some great midi sets, jewelry, shorts, skirts, and lots of great little pieces that are perfect for spring and summer, of course ever thing will be super affordable! I'll be updating the site throughout the week with some great items, for now check out the great body chain that's available, its dainty and perfect for the warmer days that are soon to come!






Shop thebarclayboutique.bigcartel.com for this super cute body chain!

Thanks so much for your support ladies, xoxo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment