Friday, November 22, 2013

Return of The Curls!

Sunday I attended Return of The Curls Holiday Trunk Show, which was hosted by the lovely Keenya Kelly! There were lots of local vendors selling everything from handmade jewelry to natural hair products! I got a chance to chat with some of the vendors, and even walked away with a beautiful pair of handmade earrings which were gifted to me by Tori Stamps of Holey Moley Earrings! I was super excited because I was asked to come out and do a segment on dressing for your body type during the holidays. I had an amazing time talking to the ladies about essential pieces that every women should have in her closet, and I also touched a little on thrifting! Im definitely looking forward to doing more segments like this in the future, I'm really becoming a fan of public speaking! Here are a few pics of me speaking at the event enjoy!






Got a chance to finally meet Jonna of Naturally Glam (far left, red hair), I love her blog!



I would love to thank this lady for assisting me during my presentation, I left before I had a chance to!





I liked her tights, cant really see them in this pic, but they were really cute!









Parking Lot photo shoot!



Gifted Earrings courtesy of Holey Moley Earrings!

Special thanks to L.O. F Cosmetics & Accessories, Be U Designs, Holey Moley Earrings and all of the vendors who allowed my to borrow their clothing, jewelry, and accessories during my segment, you're much appreciated!



Photos by: David Lowell

No comments:

Post a Comment