Friday, May 31, 2013

Clementine

Yesterday I attended a back room shopping event at Clementine, an adorable consignment shop/ boutique in Carytown.  I'm a huge fan of consignment shops so I was excited to attend the event, and be able to check out the back room goodies! I must say I'm now a fan of Clementine, they have everything from Evan Picone blazers to Chanel bags, I was really pleased with the selection of designer denim as well. I scored a great pair of earrings and a unique little gold cuff, I got both for $25 which is definitely a steal in my opinion. They have pieces for every budget, I eyed some really cute skirts for 12 bucks, along with a ton of cute jewelry that was priced very reasonably. I walked through the store and made my way to the back room, which was filled with racks of beautiful dresses, tops, shoes, and shorts you name it they had it. Its one of those stores where you're bound to leave with something every time you visit! Ladies you should definitely take a peak inside of this lovely shop whenever you're in the Carytown area!




Clementine



Great selection of jewelry and accessories



Lots of shoes



Super cute summer clutches, bags, and hats



Lots of goodies to help build your summer wardrobe



Great denim selection



Jewelry!



Lots of little rings!



Left with a pair of these beauties




Super cute summer dress



Kate Spade



Chanel (of course I fell in love with this bag immediately)



Some of the back room pieces



Dainty necklaces perfect for layering



My new cuff and earrings!



Clementine
3118 West Cary St
Richmond VA 23221








2 comments:

  1. Love it and you might know me my name starts with a j and ends with an e surprise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks what a nice surprise!! I know exactly who you are little lady! xoxo

      Delete