Wednesday, May 8, 2013

RVA Fashion Week Rewind...

Well, what can I say I had an amazing time attending RVAFW events all last week. I got a chance to network and meet some awesome people! I started my week off by attending a Networking Social at Tobacco Company, a really cute restaurant located in Shockoe Bottom, in Downtown Richmond! Here, I got to meet and chat with the Directors and Creators of RVAFW, along with some really great photographers, bloggers, and other lovers of fashion. On Wednesday I met Designer Trina Turk at Saks, and viewed her beautiful Summer 2013 Collection, which consists of bright colors, wonderful textures, and eye catching patterns. My week ended with me attending the Designer Showcase at Plant Zero on Friday, this showcase gave local Designers a chance to show off their pieces, it was a great show to say the least! I love events like this where local Artist and Designers can come out and show their talents, there are so many talented designers right here in Richmond and I'm glad I got a chance to rub elbows with some of them last week. Here are a few pictures of the people I met and the things I saw.




RVAFW Networking Social at Tobacco Company



Creators and Directors of RVA Fashion Week



RVAFW Team and lovely Guest



Leslie of Doll Factory and Attendee



RVA Fashion Week Attendees!



Trina Turk Meet and Greet at Saks



Trina Turk Summer 2013 Collection




Saks



Such a Classic Collection



Loved the beach wear!



RVA Fashion Week Designer Showcase



She Werked the whole show!!



The Models!



This definitely was an interesting look!



Loved these Wide Leg Pants













No comments:

Post a Comment