Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Music: Solange "Locked In Closets"

Ok, so I'm not sure why I haven't purchased Solange's latest album entitled True, being that it was digitally released in November of last year. I'm a huge fan of Solange, she has such a unique voice and a dope style to go along with it. I loved her sophomore album Sol-Angel And The Hadley St. Dreams, I mean from start to finish this album was simply amazing! I love the eccentric vibe that Solange seems to naturally exude. Her latest video "Locked In Closets" was shot in various locations throughout Brooklyn, and serves as a little teaser to debut her partnership with Refinery29 and Absolut Tune. Here's a snippet of Solo performing "Locked In Closets" along with a few pics from the actual video shoot...



Im in Love with this PINK Brownstone!











Solange
"Locked In Closets"



                                            






No comments:

Post a Comment