Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Hair...

After months and months of contemplating on whether I wanted to get highlights, all over color, or ombre, I finally decided on highlights and a fresh cut! I must say I'm really loving my hair at the moment, it looks and feels amazing. There's nothing like big full sexy hair, I'm natural and have been for over 10 years, so my hair handles color really well. I make sure to wash and condition my hair using super moisturizing products. I'm currently using Shea Moistures Curl & Shine Shampoo and I follow up with one of my staple conditioners Aussie Moist. I've been using Aussie Moist for years especially on days when I leave my hair curly, and it always makes my curls pop and keeps my hair moisturized, who knew it work just as good when I straighten! Here are a few candid’s of my highlights and cut!



Hey!






No comments:

Post a Comment