Sunday, April 7, 2013

Montego Bay, Jamaica

Wow, what can I say I had an amazing time during my week in Montego Bay with my love, such a beautiful Island with beautiful people. The weather was a perfect 85 degrees the entire week I was there, with a lovely breeze that swept across the Island every afternoon it was pure perfection. I kept it easy and breezy while I was there wearing lots of dresses, sandals, and crop tops, it was probably the first time in my life that I didn't have any jewelry on. I spent a lot of time laying out on the beach drinking pina-coladas, I went to a few different shopping villages, and ate some great food. The resort was beautiful I had a wonderful suite with a magnificent view of the Caribbean Sea to my left and a beautiful view of the mountains to my right, I'm already planning my next trip and cant wait to go back to the beautiful Island of Jamaica.




The resort was a dream!



Such a beautiful property..



Plenty of walking trails which I thoroughly enjoyed!



Complete Relaxation




Bird Bath



Everything was so beautiful and lush!



Flowers!



Loved my braids and beads!



Enjoying a Pina Colada, Snapper and Rice & Peas



First time wearing this vintage fruit patterned dress given to me by one of my older co workers many years ago...



Oh how I miss this beach already!




ASOS Crop Top, Urban Outfitter's Shorts, Forever21 Bag and Sandals



About to take a dip...



Breathtaking sunrise!



Paintings by some of the local artisans.



Hand Woven Baskets.



Amazing wood-work!



Such talented artist



Urban Outfitter's Aztec Print Dress and ASOS sandals



Rose Hall Shopping Village



Half Moon Shops



Half Moon





























2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's absolutely breathtaking!
    Wish I could go there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a really amazing time, Jamaica was gorgeous!! Cant wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete