Sunday, April 14, 2013

OOTN: Outfit of The Night

Last night I stepped out for a few to attend a friends birthday celebration, the theme was black & white which was music to my ears being that I have a ton of black & white in my closet. I finally got a chance to wear my Prabal Gurung for Target neon green sandals, I love these sandals hence the reason why I got the black ones as well. Anyway, I wore them with my ASOS black & white Midi Dress and my favorite go to piece, my H&M Faux Leather Vest. I pulled the look together with a vintage black patent leather clutch (which has a few splashes of color in it which really brings it to life). Here are a few candid shots of my look from last night!





Cheers!


Vintage Black Patent Leather Clutch



Prabal Gurung for Target Sandals



ASOS Dress and H&M Vest

No comments:

Post a Comment