Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lucite Heels

Well, with the Spring & Summer approaching I've been scoping out sandals like crazy, I've recently become obsessed with Lucite heels. I purchased a really cute pair from ASOS a few weeks ago (shown in a previous post) that I'm absolutely in love with, they're so bright and pretty perfect for the summer. Here are a few pairs that I've been eyeing and may be adding to my Spring & Summer shoe collection...



ASOS



ASOS



Forever21



Nasty Gal


Jeffrey Campbell






4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful shoes!!! thank you so much for your visit!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    and I wish you good start for your blog!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend! and my heart in bloglovin for you too!!!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have kind of this shoes from Zara and I just adore them :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Zara they have some of the best shoes!! I would love to follow you, going to do so now : )

      XOXO

      Delete