Monday, April 29, 2013

RVA Fashion Week has arrived!!

RVA Fashion Week kicked off yesterday with the City Skyline Trunk Show at the Observation Deck above City Hall in Downtown Richmond. Wow, what a perfect venue to host the first event in this years RVAFW, the views of the city from the Observation Deck were amazing. The turn out was lovely and there were a lot of great local artist and designers, selling and displaying their goods! There was everything from T-Shirts and Vintage clothing to make-up, earrings and accessories. I ended up scoring two great pairs of Vintage earrings from STYLEDENTITY, one of the local vendors at the Trunk Show. It was rather chilly yesterday so I decided to throw on one of my favorite pair of High Waisted Jeans from Urban Outfitters, a little crop top from American Apparel, a long flowy number from Forever21 (one of my favorite pieces) and my ASOS sandals. Here are some pics of my look and yesterdays event. I will be attending several other RVAFW events throughout the week, so stay tuned for more to come on this wonderful event!!!




Vintage Necklace (belonged to my aunt)...


Love this Forever21 flowy piece!



DJ Doddie



Alodeuri Jewelry and Accessories



Beautifully Handcrafted Pieces



ModGyrl Cosmetics




I'm a huge fan of this lipgloss the colors are very rich!



STYLEDENTITY



Snatched up some great Vintage earrings from STYLEDENTITY!




Sis and I!! I was really diggin' sis's bangles!!



RVA Fashion Week



Lovely View of the City from the Observation Deck!



RVAFW


No comments:

Post a Comment