Friday, March 15, 2013

Topshop Unique

So yesterday I went to the launch of Topshop Unique Spring/ Summer 2013 collection right here in Richmond at Need Supply Co.Need Supply Co. is a super cute boutique that I've been going to for years! Its nested in a really cute area known as Carytown, which is filled with vintage and thrift shops, boutiques, and restaurants. It was a really nice turn out, lots of local bloggers were there which was really nice and refreshing for me to see. Moving on to the collection, it was amazing as to be expected, most of the pieces were so light and flowy, a very easy breezy collection to say the least. Here are a few pics of the collection, I must say my favorite piece was this long black & white dress it was gorgeous and I'm adding it to my "want list".



Topshop Unique S/S 13 launch @ Need Supply Co.



Love this piece!


I was a huge fan of these black & white shorts too!



So many beautiful pieces!






6 comments:

  1. I totally meant to go to this! I live so close to Need Supply, but life got crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you should've come out, it was a really nice turn out!! Very nice collection, I was happy I made it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome doll, I will make sure to follow you on bloglovin as well!!

      Delete
  3. I love Topshop,

    Greetings from Poland,

    Caayenne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Caayenne,

      Me too I'm so obsessed with Topshop, its one of my favs : )

      Delete