Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jamaica is near and Spring's almost here!!

Later this month I will be going to Jamaica I'm super excited, I don't want to do anything but drink rum and lay on the beach. I'm packing light my suitcase will consist of a few bikinis and cover ups, some dresses, and sandals. ASOS, Target, and Forever21 didn't disappoint I picked up so many cute little pieces, that were reasonably priced of course! Brights, prints, bold colors, strappy sandals, and black & white basically sum up this years Summer looks! Of course ASOS was a big hit they always have so many great pieces I picked up a few cover ups for ten bucks a piece, a gorgeous white dress and a pair of sandals. I went to Target and scored another pair of Prabal Gurung for Target sandals which I'm so excited about I love the color of these sandals and was hoping I would be able to get my hands on a pair before Spring really hit! Needless to say my Spring/ Summer wardrobe is in the making....



Forever21 Jelly Bag



ASOS Cover Up



ASOS Cover Up



Forever21 Bandeau Tops and Shorts
Target Bikinis



ASOS White Dress
(this will be staying in the plastic until its time to wear it, I have a fear of getting something on it..)



ASOS Dress



ASOS Sandals
(I had to get these they were pictured with the white dress and looked perfect with it)



Prabal Gurung for Target



Forever21 Sandals







 


















2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love the dress and shoes! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear, I would love to follow you on GFC and Bloglovin-going to follow now!!

    Besos, Stacey

    ReplyDelete