Tuesday, October 9, 2012

World Market

So, after driving past World Market for months now, and hearing about it briefly from others I decided to take a trip and see what all the hype was about...OMG I love this store, it's one of those places that has something for everyone, very unique little pieces, they have everything from wine to bedroom furniture. I was on a quest to bring some fun to my sectional sofa, so I added some throw pillows a while ago but still wasn't satisfied with the overall look. During my first trip to World Market I purchased two shiny silver throw pillows which were $12.99 each, yes this store is very affordable. My second visit I purchased a mustard colored velvet bolster pillow for $16.99, these really completed the look I was going for...Today finally after searching high and low I found some night stands that will go perfectly in my bedroom, I was looking for some non traditional nightstands in a sense, something a little different but not over the top. The ones I purchased today from World Market are perfect, they were on sale for $69.99 each, I had eyed them on a previous visit and after going in the store today decided to take them home with me...I will be putting them together tonight of course....more pics to come...


Dupioni Throw Pillow with Piping

Velvet Bolster Amber 

Sage Sara Nightstand
                                                                
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment