Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NIGHTSTANDS are UP!

Ok, so of course I put my nightstands together the same day I got them, I just had to. Talk about excited I couldn't wait to see what they looked like in my room. Well the verdict is in and I love them, they go perfectly with my decor!! I wanted to do something a little different besides just putting lamps on my nightstands, so I went to HomeGoods blog and found some inspiration there. I've picked up little unique pieces for my nightstands for the past few days from GardenRidge and HomeGoods (love these stores)!! Here are a few pics of my nightstands while they were still bare, I will post pics of the finished product once I have all my nic nacs on them, which should be in the next week or so. I'm doing a little remodeling around my place and I must say I'm really getting into it! Interior design has always been a little passion of mine...


Sara Nightstand's


Put together by yours truley!



My inspiration for my nightstand decor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment