Monday, October 22, 2012

Doing your Research....Dolce By Mojo Moxy Big Horn Lace-up Bootie

My latest buy.. I saw these booties while I was browsing on VictoriaSecret.com the other day, they were originally $75 dollars and they had them on sale for $59. I thought $59 was a pretty good price for these little booties, I wasn't familiar with the brand so I decided to google them by name and style and ran across a website called 6pm.com they had the same exact booties for $36.00 which was a complete steal so of course I got them. They arrived today I tried them on as soon as I got home and I love them...I can do so many different looks with these little booties. I'm glad I did my research because I saved $23 bucks plus the shipping was free at 6pm.com, I've since added this website to my favorites they have some great fall boots at great prices!!




Dolce by Mojo Moxy


Big Horn Lace-up Bootie


Love these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment