Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A WICKED trip into the city...

I had an amazing time this past weekend in New Jersey/NYC with my family. I got to catch up with my little cousins, celebrate my aunts bday, and go into the city to see Wicked. I was blown away it was an amazing play, my first time on Broadway, and I'm glad I got to share the experience with my fam!! The set was amazing, the actors were great, needless to say I was in aw by the time the show was over, Lion King is next on my list!! Here are a few pics I took while I was there, It was all about comfort for me so it was a perfect time to wear my Docs. I went to H&M a few days before the trip and found this little leopard dress which I'm in love with. The material on the dress is thick, it has a nice stretch to it, and the zipper in the back of the dress is well worth the twenty something bucks I paid for it! I paired it with my faux leather vest which I also bought at H&M, and of course black opaque tights which kept my legs warm while walking around the city..



H&M Dress and Vest


Old Navy Purse


Printed Scarf NYC Street Vendor borrowed from my sis..


The City


NYC!


WICKED


In 2 more months the ball will be dropping (what a fast year 2012 was)...





No comments:

Post a Comment