Friday, June 5, 2015

Twist and Talk

Event alert for all my fellow naturals- mark your calendars for July 13th for the Summer edition of Twist and Talk- a hands on twist class .Twist and Talk is a class taught by Lenise Robinson a stylist at Canvas the Salon. The event will take place at 6:30 pm- the salon is located on Clay Street in the heart of the city (more dets. below). We all know how hard it can be to find styles that work on natural hair textures during the warm Summer months, so what better way to learn then to attend a class that will focus on protective styling, techniques, products, and hair maintenance. Tickets are $35 for adults and $15 for Children. Yours truly will be a hair model, Lenise will be demonstrating her twisting technique on my tresses, so I'm super excited to not only be attending but being a hair model as well! If you've been following my blog for a while you know that my staple style is a blow-out, I love a good full blow-out! I don't wear my hair in its natural state nearly as much as I wear it straightened so I'm excited to be getting twisted up! Hoping to meet some of my readers there, so if you plan on attending drop me a line below!




Twist and Talk
July 13th @ 6:30pm
Canvas the Salon
212 E Clay St.
Tickets $35 Adult/ $15 Children

No comments:

Post a Comment