Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Summer Slides

This Summer I swear its all about the slide; as much as I love a great 70's- esq inspired platform and chunky heel- I must say I am really diggin' slides this Summer. After seeing them just about everywhere from magazines, to my fav go-to bloggers, I decided to take a trip to Forever21 (as they have an amazing Summer sandal collection this year) and not to disappoint they had tons of great slides. I ended up snatching up a super cute gold pair, I could've easily bought them in every color but I didn't want to get carried away, I hate impulse shopping! So, I'll see how I feel by weeks end and may make another trip to Forever21, and add a few more pair to my Summer sandal collection. For under $20 bucks you really cant beat it! FYI if you're shopping online I would say go up at least a half size I typically wear a 7 1/2 and had to get my sandals in an 8. Ladies, what sandals will you be adding to your collections this summer?




Faux Leather Crisscross Sandals
$24.90


Nailhead Faux Leather Sandals
$24.90


Added these Metallic Crisscross Slides to my collection
$17.90








No comments:

Post a Comment