Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Few Local Restaurants on my Radar

Here in RVA we love to eat; between the numerous food festivals that we have throughout the year and all the local restaurants this city is truly a Foodie's dream! I'm all about being a tourist in my own city, there's so much history and culture to explore here in Richmond and why not start with some good eats. This Summer come along with me as I explore some local hot spots! With there being so many restaurants to choose from its going to be hard to figure out where to start, but a couple that I have on my radar are The Savory Grain, Casa Del Barco, The Daily Kitchen and Bar, and Millie's Diner. Stay tuned to BarclayINC as I recap my experiences at these local hot spots. From comfort food to Sunday brunch, Richmond really does offer a wide variety of eateries for locals. For all my RVA folks what are your favorite local eats?



The Savory Grain
2043 West Broad St
Richmond, VA 23220


Casa Del Barco
320 S 12th Street
Richmond, VA 23219


The Daily Kitchen and Bar
2934 West Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23221


Millie's Diner
2603 East Main St. 
Richmond, VA 23223


No comments:

Post a Comment