Monday, January 5, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year, I so cant believe its 2015 already! I must say I had an amazing 2014 I turned 30, my nephew was born (who is the absolute love of my life), I did a soft launch for the Barclay Boutique along with so many exciting milestones. Creative juices were definitely flowing in 2014 and its only getting better, I'll be making a few changes to the blog this year so bare with me over the next few months while I freshen things up a bit. I plan on covering a lot more music showcases this year, in addition to giving you guys more insight into my personal wardrobe and style by doing a lot more OOTD post, shopping hauls etc. As I mentioned a few post ago I'm also a Pescatarian, so I'll be sharing some of my favorite spots to eat at in RVA, and some of my personal recipes! Thank you guys so much for being faithful readers, wishing you a wonderful New Year!




A few of my Fav Looks from 2014!!

1 comment: