Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Red Door Spa- Spa Day

I had the luxury of visiting Red Door Spa yesterday, for a much needed spa day. I must say I had an absolutely amazing experience from the time I walked in until the time I left! The staff was so warm and welcoming they truly took care of me throughout my entire visit! The ambiance of the spa was wonderful, my massage was probably the best one I've had in all my 30 years, and my manicure didn't disappoint. I decided to go with the Open Door Package which was $99 it included a Time Saver Massage and Warm Cream Manicure. My Massage Therapist Elizabeth was amazing, she really made sure to focus on my areas of concern, she also did a little aroma therapy with me; I definitely left feeling stress free. I seriously need to get rich sooner than later I could definitely use a spa day once a week. If you live in the RVA area and are looking for a great spa give Red Door Spa a try!


Red Door Spa


All Smiles!


The best part, that massage was everything!


"Really Red" by Essie Polish






3 comments:

  1. It’s great that you had a great time at the spa, and that everyone there were able to provide you with an amazing service. Getting a massage every now and then can provide us with the relaxation we need, so that we could let go of all the stress that have accumulated over time. It doesn't have to be every week, but it wouldn't hurt if you did. Haha! Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us. All the best!

    Hattie Perry @ Vancity Massage Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your trip to the spa. Knowing that you were treated there with quality service and great attitude is a big thumbs up. It seems that you really got to relax, and that your mind and body was fed by so much satisfaction and happiness. Well, you deserve it. Thanks for sharing that, Stacey! All the best to you!

    Marshall Copeland @ Baja Medi Spa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Getting a good massage with great people is really an unforgettable experience. I'm glad that the massage that you got really worked for you and relaxed your senses. Well, it's really important for us to get a massage from time to time, just to put away our stress and fatigue. In any way, thanks for sharing that, Stacey! May you enjoy more relaxing days like that. All the best!

    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ReplyDelete