Friday, February 14, 2014

NYFW: Marc Jacobs Fall 2014 Collection

Of course one of my goals as a Fashion Blogger is to make it to NYFW, I know one day I will, yes I'm claiming it now! In the meantime I look to my favorite bloggers and fashion mags to keep me in the loop as to what all is going on during NYFW, from the fashion shows to the after parties its definitely a scene that I would love to be apart of, and will be in the near future! One of my favorite collections from this years Mercedes- Benz Fashion Week has to be Marc Jacobs Fall 2014 collection, its absolutely amazing! I was already a huge fan of Marc Jacobs he keeps things fresh and innovative year after year, this years Fall 2014 collection was no different. I loved the clean and neutral fall color palette that Jacobs choose to go with for this years collection, he kept things simple but at the same time the simplicity didn't take away from the beauty of his pieces! Ms Kendall Jenner even made an appearance on the run-way and looked absolutely breath taking, she's such a gorgeous girl; I almost didn't recognize her with bleached out eyebrows and neck length bob. Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite looks from this years Marc Jacobs Fall 2014 Collection.

















No comments:

Post a Comment