Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bianca Flair

I love the fact that RVA's fashion scene has really taken off over the past few years. I've noticed a lot of new boutiques and consignment shops sprouting up throughout the city and I'm loving it! Saturday I had the pleasure of visiting Bianca Flair, which is a resale and consignment shop that opened up this past March. I'll start off by saying that the location of this boutique is perfect, not only is it located in the heart of the city but its also surrounded by VCU's campus, which makes it accessible to so many students, and passersby! Bianca Flair had so many pieces that caught my eye, from great accessories to dresses and shoes, if you're a fan of consignment shops you definitely want to add this boutique to your list. I got the opportunity to meet and chat with the owner of Bianca Flair, Ms. Kimberly Newsome she is an amazing individual she was so warm and welcoming. We ended up talking for over an hour about her boutique and life itself, it was a great conversation to say the least. I cant wait for my next visit to Bianca Flair, and if you're in the Richmond or VCU area please stop by this amazing boutique and check it out!



Bianca Flair



Peacock theme can be scene throughout the store



Loved this chandelier



Lots of accessories



Broaches



Some really cute Costume Jewelry



Loved this snake necklace!



I need this bag in my life!



Love me some Bob Marley!



Tons of great pieces



Such a nice warm ambiance throughout the boutique



Shoes!




I thought this Peacock Feather was super cute!



Nice big fitting room, for you to try on lots of things!!



Bianca Flair
Resale & Consignment
713 West Broad Street 23220
804-617-8920














2 comments:

  1. Awesome read Stacey!! It was so good to meet you, and chatting with you and David! Thanks for stopping by & see you soon, until then the vibe continues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was so nice meeting you! Im glad I got a chance to check out Bianca Flair, you will definitely be seeing me again!!

    ReplyDelete