Sunday, September 16, 2012

Same Jeans Different Looks!

I must say one of my favorite pairs of denim right now are my H&M black stretch skinny jeans. I found them a few months ago for $9.95 this wasn't a sale, but the regular price. If I knew I was going to like the fit of these jeans so much I would've snatched up more than one pair. Anyway as with most jeans they can be dressed up or dressed down, I've worn them with just about everything, they just feel good! Here are a few different looks I've put together with these jeans...


H&M Black low-rise Skinny Jeans


Forever 21 Floral Blouse and Kelsi Dagger Leopard Loafers


Aldo Motorcycle Boots, Forever 21 pink Lace Top, Levi Denim Studded Shirt



Side Note: I LOVE these Motorcycle boots I've had them about 5 or 6 years now they're perfectly worn and comfy!! This Levi's denim shirt has been with me awhile also it's multi purpose which is perfect for warm days and cool nights! It served as an accessory and I used it as a wrap around my waist, and later in the evening once the temperature dropped I put it on to keep warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment