Thursday, September 13, 2012

BOOTS!

I can already tell that my obsession for this season is going to be Navajo print, and anything Native American inspired. My love affair with this print began last year when I purchased a Navajo Print wrap from H&M, I wore it every chance I got. I had been on a quest to find the perfect pair of Navajo print boots, and DSW didn't disappoint with these Wanted Navajo inspired boots!!


Wanted $60

My new Docs! Love love love Doc Martens and have since the early 90's, I was and still am a huge fan of the Grunge movement and I'm not sure why it took me so long to get a pair of these babies! They were a gift from my wonderful parents for my birthday, I decided to go with the 1460 W Black Patent Leather pair. My parents ordered them straight from the Doc Martens website, unfortunately these boots run a little big and they don't have half sizes. I'm typically a 7 1/2 but the boots were an 8. I ended up sending them back in order to get a 7, and had to pay $20 bucks for shipping, whoa!! I wasn't too happy with the fact that there was no return shipping label included for returns and exchanges and there is no real exchange policy in place. Basically you send your items back and they get credited, but you have to place a new order. I'm not a fan of that policy so this will be my first and last time purchasing anything straight from docmartens.com.



Doc Martens 1460 W $120

No comments:

Post a Comment