Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy 28th Birthday to Me!!

Being that my Birthday fell on a Monday this year, it was a must that I celebrated my big day over the weekend with my friends and family. I had a wonderful weekend it went by way too quick, all smiles over here!!Here are a few snaps of what went down and what was worn...(this has to be one of my fav. dresses so I just had to wear it before it gets shoved in the back of the closet until next summer)


                                                                     Friday Night


Urban Outfitters Aztec Print dress, Thrifted necklace, LuLu's Wooden Cut-Out Platforms


Birthday Dinner @ The Boat House



Bliss #RVA






Anne Taylor Sunnies, Forever 21 Bow Earrings, H&M Crochet Dress


Brunch @ TJ"s



Sunday



No comments:

Post a Comment