Saturday, May 10, 2014

RVAFW Recap!


Now that I had the chance to share my looks from RVA Fashion Week with you guys, I'm now going to actually do a little recap of all that went down. My friend/ photographer David Lowell arrived just in time to capture some great moments from last Friday nights show at The Broadberry, I must say out of all of the events I attended that was probably my favorite! I cant say this enough the energy in that room during the Designer Showcase was absolutely amazing, the host for the evening was Ms. Kelli Lemon a fellow Richmonder who is well known for hosting lots of events around town, she was a perfect fit for this event. Saturday nights Boutique Showcase at The National was great as well I loved being able to see what pieces local boutiques are carrying this season, and Sundays City Skyline Trunk Show at City Hall Observation Deck closed out the week. Its always great to be around so many like minded creative individuals, I really enjoy being able to network and build relationships with fellow bloggers and lovers of fashion. I love the fact that Richmond is really making a name for itself when it comes to art and creative individuals putting life back into this city. So many galleries, boutiques, and fresh new designers have emerged over the past few years and I find it to be so refreshing! To all my Richmonders please make sure you're coming out to support local businesses, designers, galleries etc. so that it can continue to flourish!



The Designer Showcase at The Broadberry








Boutique Showcase at The National






Love this dress!


Bike races were also going on the same weekend as RVAFW, great back drop for a photo : )




City Skyline Trunk Show at City Hall Observation Deck






A little glimpse of the races..


RVA!















No comments:

Post a Comment