Wednesday, April 30, 2014

eShakti!

Ok, I just want to start this post by saying I'm head over heals in love with this two piece bralette and skirt set that was gifted to me by eShakti.com. The company reached out to me about styling one of their pieces and sharing it with my readers, I was able to pick from lots of beautiful dresses, and of course I just had to pick this retro two piece set. I'm so loving the crop top and skirt trend that seems to be on the rise since the weather broke, and this little number fits perfectly in line with my summer wardrobe! eShakti has tons of vintage and retro inspired dresses, that are custom to tailor fit your body, to add to that their prices are amazing and definitely budget friendly. You can choose from various neck and hemline options, as well as the length you want your skirt or dress to be which I found to be a plus. When making my selection I was also asked to select my height so that my pieces would be a perfect fit. I was really impressed by the selection of unique beautifully designed pieces they had to offer, and the different options they offered you to customize your piece! Stay tuned to BarclayINC to see how I style this amazing set from eShakti and please check out their website especially if you're a lover of vintage inspired pieces such as myself!





Batik Print Brallete and Skirt Set $59.95
Eshakti.com





No comments:

Post a Comment